FOSDEM PGDay 2017 is a one day conference held this year on February 3rd followed immediately by the two day FOSDEM conference in Brussels at which we'll be hosting additional sessions on February 5th.
For more information on FOSDEM PGDay, please see:
For more information on FOSDEM, please see:
The call for papers for both the PGDay and FOSDEM Devroom has now been extended until midnight CET, 4th December. If you would like to submit a talk, please see the website:
Talks may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL in some way. Suggested topic areas include:
- Developing applications with or for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- PostgreSQL internals hacking
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Scaling, Clustering and High Availability
- Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
Of course, we're happy to receive proposals for talks on other PostgreSQL related topics as well.
NOTE: Please submit talks through our website for both the PGDay and FOSDEM Devroom. DO NOT use the FOSDEM Pentabarf system as we are notmanaging the PostgreSQL talks though it.
The PostgreSQL Europe team will also have a table throughout the FOSDEM event; please feel free to stop by to chat with us about PostgreSQL and pickup some swag!
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL