01.24.2008 - Slysoft, Inc.: AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS and copy protected movies. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) and Blu-Ray support, including decryption of HD-DVD & Blu-Ray movie discs.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
- Download AnyDVD (Direct Link)
- New: Added "Create Logfile" menu, removed "enable logging" from settings
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is
disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface. All 32-bit
applications which use DiscIDs will retrieve the correct DiscID, even if
AnyDVD is running (e.g., Windows MCE 2005, Windows Media Player, Invelos
DVD Profiler, MyMovies, etc.)
Note: This feature might not work correctly with X-Protect or other heavily
corrupted discs. Blame the manufacturer of the disc....
This feature is currently only supported for 32-bit applications.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled", Automatic" or
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Saw IV", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr. Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli", R2,
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Whisper", R2,
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult
titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of
"Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Purchase AnyDVD License ($39.00 USD)
- Purchase AnyDVD HD License ($79.00 USD)
- Purchase AnyDVD HD upgrade License ($30.00 USD)
- View Additional Information
- View Revision History
- Visit Slysoft, Inc.
TACKtech.com does not support the use of pirated software. Please, legally purchase the registered full version instead of using a "free" crack, keygen, registration code or serial number to a program that you have not paid for. You support future software development by not using cracks, keygens, illegally downloaded versions via .torrent files, or serial keys that are not your own.|